Our services and our consultants’ approach
- punctuation, lexical choice, vocabulary, tense, typos.
- language, grammar and spelling errors.
- wordiness, removal of redundancy and repetition.
- academic tone and style.
- coherence and flow.
- sentence, paragraph and over-arching structure.
Clarification of meaning:
- engagement with content.
- flagging up of readability issues.
- a questioning collegiate stance on ideas and argumentation.
Check academic conventions:
- suggest alternatives for inappropriate or non-academic language.
- note lack of citations.
- comment on lack of evidence.
Proofreading and editing is completed through use of MS Word track changes and comments functions. Any additional requests such as telephone or Skype tutorials may be considered at a further charge, contact us for details.
Range of documents edited and proof read
AwardProof’s document range and editing portfolio is impressive. We are currently working on dissertations at all levels, scholarly articles for publication, summative assignments, personal statements and CVs, and have hundreds of happy past clients.